Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vacation; Las Vegas

Just last week I decided to celebrate my birthday in Las Vegas followed up with a trip to Los Angeles. The photos below are an accumulation of three extremely wild days/nights in Las Vegas... It feels good to be old I guess.



hollywood squares












an X on my hand for being to drunk which means I had to leave club Surrender






hangover cure





Fruition LV





Pastelle





Thanksgiving Sandwich from Capriottis, highly recommend!!! (Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry)

Pistrami and Coleslaw



Ciroc Popping











Craziest Halloween costume, dude won 5g's















Birthday lunch at Inn and Out


the lil homey neek



the wynn









Old School Vegas




Mr.T







Gucci


Ciroc Popping again










Next up Los Angeles...

No comments: