Sunday, November 7, 2010

Vacation; Los Angeles Pt1

Did the drive from Vegas to Los Angeles, it was actually quite scenic and not half as bad as I might have thought. The first time I went to LA I didn't really think much of it but it's actually grown on me and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it. The weather, the palm trees, and overall environment is really great it makes such a difference when you're not in the cold all day.

Any ways the photos below are from my first day two days in LA, went around checked out some shops, then hit up that Neckface art show in the evening followed by some Halloween street party but those photos will be in my next post. Got to see some old friends/new friends that I never usually get to see so I was psyched off that.








Hike in the valley












Kenneth Cappello doing test shots






memories of home

ill swag yo!





Busy P take two










hottie on the left :)



with out mask

with mask

Talented photographer Rick Rodney



Atiba



Hilarious costume





The homey Curtis, check his photos here.






cuffing


halloween in hollywood... coming soon

No comments: