Thursday, May 30, 2013

Avi Gold for Fruition

Recently worked on a mixtape with my homey Mowey aka DJ Plan B , it was done for Fruition Shop to celebrate the opening of their Los Angeles flagship store. I just want to clarify that I titled the mixtape "I Am Not a Hipster" mainly because the tracklist may give off the impression that a hipster compiled this mix together however, I'm truly just a lover of all genres of music and although my passion stems from Rap and Hip Hop I really enjoy a lot of different sounds both new and old. I made a point to include REAL trap (not the stuff people are glorifying now for fame) as well as a few joints from some of the kids that are coming up in my city. The download link will be posted soon.. Be on the look out. Thanks to Sophia Chang for the amazing design, everyone at Fruition and of course Mowey for helping me make this happen! Hope everyone enjoys this...

No comments: